If you're looking for an effective, cost-efficient means to reduce your employees' costly behavioral health risks, SelfHelpWorks online cognitive training interventions are likely your missing link.
Using a combination of cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) and health coaching best practices, these user-friendly interventions help employees eliminate deep-seated, costly chronic disease drivers that resist standard behavior modification techniques:
• Obesity / unhealthy eating
• Stress / low resilience
• Physical inactivity
• Poor diabetes management
The interventions are effective, scalable and low-cost. Most importantly, employees love them!
SelfHelpWorks is the trusted choice of leading health & wellness vendors like Humana, Bravo Wellness, HealthFitness and Virgin Pulse. Visit www.selfhelpworks.com to see why.
- 2727 Camino del Rio South, Suite 110
- 619-296-6001 x 248
- Target Market Client Size - Number of Employees
- 100 to 999, 1,000 to 2,499, 2,500 to 4,999, 5,000 to 9,999, 10,000 or more
- State(s) of Operation
- Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
- Service Categories
- Health Promotion & Wellness Programs
Healthcare Cost Containment
Voluntary Benefits & Discount Programs
- Additional Info
- SelfHelpWorks detailed overview for employers 080118.pdf